Creating Your GovTrip Account
Contact your Organization GovTrip Administrator to request a GovTrip Profile. Your administrator will add you to the GovTrip and provide the following information:
- Your first and last name as it appears in GovTrip. If this is entered incorrectly, you will be unable to activate your account.
- Your GovTrip organization code.
Create User Login Account
- Go to http://www.govtrip.com.
- On the bottom left, click Create an account beside the Welcome to GovTrip icon.
- Follow the page instructions to create your account.
- When completed, click on Submit. On the following page, GovTrip will indicate that the new user has been successfully created.
- Click on the link below to request a Key Number from Travel System Support.
This link creates an email to Travel System Support. You will receive an email with the GovTrip Account Token and instructions on how to activate your account.
Pop-Up Blockers Warning!!
GovTrip requires that internet pop-up blockers be turned OFF. If pop-up blockers are turned ON, GovTrip will not function properly.
To turn off pop-up blockers, use the following procedure:
- On the Internet Explorer menu bar, click on Tools.
- Highlight Pop-up Blocker.
- Click on Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.